How was everyone’s Easter? Ours was filled with laughter, joy, family and friends, but also a lot of good, comforting Italian food. I won’t need to eat for a while.
So to recover from the weekend, we are opting for faster and lighter dishes this week. One of them happens to be a 5-minute, 5-ingredient broccoli recipe that works perfectly with any main dish, for any potluck dinner, or for a romantic date night for two–it’s practically foolproof.
One thing to note though is that it’s important you don’t forget to flip the broccoli 10-15 minutes in or else you’ll end up with some burnt florets. I’ve definitely been guilty of this one.
- 3 cups Broccoli, rinsed and cut into florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the broccoli out on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and generously coat with salt and pepper. Lightly toss together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning the broccoli over with a fork halfway.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the broccoli if desired.